Ten things about today:
- I watched Agent Carter tonight. I love it, even though this season seems a little heavy on the slapstick sometimes.
- I did not reach my word count today, but the night isn’t over yet.
- I didn’t fold the laundry either. I went to the gym and worked on my knitting class homework instead.
- I’m committed to doing these things before I go to bed, so I’d better get cracking.
- I believe that PBEM RPGs are a wonderful way to build writing skills and meet awesome people online. I’m in three of them.
- I shouldn’t count my PBEM posts toward my word count, but sometimes it’s very tempting to do so.
- All day today I vacillated between thinking it was Monday and thinking it was Wednesday. It just didn’t feel like a Tuesday.
- I’m not a fan of Tuesdays. The only good thing about them are that they aren’t Monday.
- There are only three weeks between me and Gary Con. It feels amazing to have something to look forward to.
- I really admire people who can stay cheerful and positive in the face of anything. I really have to work to be pleasant when I’m under stress, and I wonder if everyone has to try as hard as I do, or if they are naturally sunny-natured.
Post #5 in a row complete. I’m liking this daily check in, it keeps my head in the right place. Not it’s time to do All The Things.